Launch Three’s disruptive new Go Roam offering, which allows customers to use their phone in 60 destinations worldwide at no extra cost.
What we did
We created the giraffe-amingo, an entirely new breed to embody Three’s industry-leading Go Home proposition.
The visually stunning, 30” CGI spot opens with a nervous, wobbly baby giraffe, which is magically replaced with the proud and confident feathers of a flamingo. The result is a creature that struts, sways and soars across the screen. The transformation is designed to portray the sense of freedom and joy that comes with being able to roam for free, reminding viewers they can be confident using data, texts and calls without paying a penalty when abroad.
The multi-platform campaign ran across TV, out-of-home, digital, social and print.
- ROI – £1.20 for every £1 spent
- 10k new customers through the campaign
- Brand relevance at highest level score for 15 months
- Hit or exceeded all targets for awareness and message recall
- Named as one of Adwatch’s most-liked commercials of 2017